Search This Blog

Friday, June 20, 2014

Mike Shipley knows how to enter a Songwriters Gig in Nashville



 This is recalled by Steve McNaron the host of the NashvilleEar songwriter
stage about Mike Shipley..
When you pulled up to the songwriter stage at Bost Harley Davidson  I was
blown away!
Mike pulls up on his own fully loaded custom Harley with his guitar strapped
to the side. Not only was it strapped literately with leather but the guitar
case was made from a buffalo hide! Very cool.
Then he starts playing some of the most entertaining songs I had heard. One
was "I Wish I Was, Where I Was, When I Was Wishing I Was Here"
On that particular day you brought in Michael Mason Bromley and a guy playing the
fiddle named Critter. Ya'll kicked tail that day.
I always looked forward to you playing our stage.

Here is one of the videos I did that day that included the song I mentioned.

Great lyrics and well performed live in Nashville:
 http://youtu.be/akx84ay5Ezw

Here is his buffalo hide guitar case.

Here is his bike ready to travel with his guitar strapped on the side,.


No comments:

Post a Comment